- Sizes: S (7×10), M (10×13), L (11×15)
- 1600D Ballistic Nylon
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Tested for NIJ level IIIA standards (0101-06)
- LEVEL IIIA Stops all TLII plus .44 Mag
- Areal density 1.32 lbs/sq. ft. | Thinness 0.24 in.
- Protek™ — graphene microfiber technology (Standard adds aramid fibers; Elite adds polyethylene)
- Made in the U.S.A
|ARMOR LEVEL COMPARISON CHART|
|Standard Armor||Elite Armor|
|5 Year Armor Warranty||7 Year Armor Warranty|
|Features Protek™ Technology with Graphene Microfibers||Features Protek™ Technology with Graphene Microfibers|
|Includes Aramid Fibers||Includes Polyethylene (UHMWP)|
|Requires a water proof protective cover to not be exposed to water, UV light & environment||Impervious to water, UV light & environment|
|Protects against NIJ Level IIIA handgun rounds up to .44 mag||Protects against NIJ Level IIIA in addition to armor piercing rounds that include the FN 5.7x28mm, Winchester Ranger T-series SXT, and Liberty 9mm|
|Standard allowed Back Face Signature (BFS)||Up to 20% less Back Face Signature (BFS)|
|Not rated for stab resistance||Stab resistant up to 34 Joules|
*Refund policy: All Sales Are Final; unless manufacturer defect is present. Contact support for RMA approval due to a manufacturer defect.