The Civvy Bulletproof Vest Description
The Civvy Bulletproof Vest is made with Protek™, ultra-lightweight flexible armor. Unlike Kevlar, the Civvy’s Elite body armor is waterproof. So no amount of swimming or sweating is going to corrupt the ballistic properties of our armor. The antimicrobial, breathable mesh lining will keep you and your armor fresh through long days and hot weather. The Civvy™ adjusts at the shoulders and sides to fit every body-type.
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
- THREAT LEVEL IIIA: Stops all TLII plus .44 Mag | Areal density 1.32 lbs/sq. ft. | Thinness 0.24 in.
- Protek™ — graphene microfiber technology
- Removable armor shields/washable outer layer
- 5-year armor warranty on standard armor and 7-year warranty of elite armor
- Maximum shock absorption= less BFD (Back Face Deformation)
- Shrapnel resistant
- Stab resistant up to 34 Joules
- Made in the U.S.A.
|The Civvy™ Standard Body Armor||The Civvy™ Elite Body Armor|
|5 Year Armor Warranty||7 Year Armor Warranty|
|Includes Protek™ Armor Technology||Includes Protek™ Armor Technology|
|Features Aramid Fibers||Aramid Fibers Superior Waterproof Armor|
|Lightweight Body Armor||Lighter Weight Body Armor|
|THREAT LEVEL IIIA: Stops all TLII plus .44 Mag||THREAT LEVEL IIIA: Stops all TLII plus .44 Mag|
|Removable armor shields||Removable armor shields|
|Maximum shock absorption||Maximum shock absorption|
|Shrapnel resistant||Shrapnel resistant|
|Stab resistant up to 34 Joules||Stab resistant up to 34 Joules|
|Made in the U.S.A.||Made in the U.S.A.|